|AUTHOR INFORMATION PACK|
|Focus & Scopes|
|Instruction for Authors|
|Peer Review Process|
|Authors and Affiliations Index|
|Abstracting and Indexing|
- JRAP receives a script of scientific articles within the scope of agriculture and animal husbandry and its derivation from authors who have not been published in other journals.
- Manuscript typed on A4 paper with margin: upper 3 cm, left 3 cm, right 3 cm, and bottom 3 cm. The script is typed with the spacing of 1.15 spaces with a maximum length of 15 pages with one column format. The contents of the article are written in Times New Roman 11 pt.
- Indonesian article titles are written with specific and effective no more than 12 words while the title in English is not more than ten words. The title of the article should be informative, specific, concise, and contain keywords that describe the contents of the manuscript in its entirety. The title of the article is written in Times New Roman 14 pt and Bold.
- The name of authors is written in Times New Roman 10 pt without the title and should not be abbreviated. If the author is more than one, separated by commas and contains the origin of the agency and e-mail address that listed in descending order
- Name of agency and email address wrote sequence starting from the first author with Times New Roman 10 letter and space 1.
- Abstracts are written in English or Indonesia. Abstract consisted of 1 paragraph maximum 200 words and written with Times New Roman 11 pt. The abstract is not in the form of a summary consisting of several paragraphs but consists of only 1 paragraph that clearly, whole and complete describes the essence of the whole content of the writing covering the background (main issues), research objectives, methods, and results.
- Keywords consist of a maximum of 5 words, separated by commas.
- The sub-titles are written in capital letters (Times New Roman 11 pt bold) and with numbering format
- Introduction: contains background research issues and objectives, literature review relevant to the problem under study (15-20% of the total length of the article)
- Research Methods: contains expositions in the form of paragraphs containing time and place of research, design, materials/research subjects, procedures/techniques of data collection, instruments, and data analysis techniques (10-15% of total article length)
- Results and Discussion: contains the results of the analysis which is the answer to the problem of research.
- Conclusions, suggestions, and recommendations: presented in paragraph form on the research findings.
- The Quote using body note. Don’t use the footnote.
- The bibliography contains the sources used as references in the study. Referral sources of at least 80% of the literature published in the last ten years. References used are primary sources of articles that exist in scientific journals or research reports (thesis, dissertation). The bibliography is written alphabetically with Times New Roman 11 font, space 1, special indentation hanging by 0.25" after 12 pt. The rules of writing the bibliography follow the rules of APA Referencing (we recommend to use the reference manager, i.e., Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote, etc.)